Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mod Tastic - Scrap our Stash

Hello April!  I can't believe that Spring is here and that we are already into the 4th month of 2017.  I have now been back to working full-time since the new year and I keep thinking that I will settle into a new routine and find some more time to scrap.  Honestly, that hasn't happened yet.  All I have managed to do is scrap for my design team assignments.  I truly miss having the option to scrap during the week.

I have really been loving these Tic Tac Toe challenges each month at Scrap Our Stash. This month I decided to use the right column. I started with Chevron Paper, Ephemera (I got the MOD sticker and the "Oregon's Gone Mod" postcard when we got dinner) and Thickers (second part of my title). I then added some embellishment to go with my fun papers and it all just "pops" off the wood grain background. 

I can't wait to see which Tic Tac Toe you use for your project!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Papers: Pebbles, Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine.  Embellishments: American Craft Thickers, Jillibean Soup, Pretty Little Studio, Project Life, Queen & Company, Dear Lizzy.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...