Thursday, April 13, 2017

Our Family Time - The ScrapRoom

Each month a designer creates a two page layout as our recipe layout.  Subscribers receive the instructions to duplicate these layouts with their own kits.  This month my layout uses this page kit from Paper House.  This page kit includes some really great patterns that I loved working with on this page. My favorite part is the fact that I used my typewriter to add my journaling to the typewriter sticker that is on the sticker sheet.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
The ScrapRoom has several kits to choose from including several add-on kits.  Each page kit includes enough supplies to at least create a double 12x12 layout.  And since the add-on kits coordinate, you can really expand the number of layouts you can create each month. If traditional style layouts aren't your thing, they also have a pocket scrapbooking kit called Shots of Life and they are introducing a card making kit!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...